- 2014 Atlantic Heavy Equipment Show held in Moncton
- OpenHydro, Nova Scotia team up to build next generation tidal energy project
- NL: Maritime Link construction plans outlined for Cape Breton
- Atlantic Welding Technology Centre to be established in Bathurst
- Halcyon Tidal Power to build $3B tidal facility in Nova Scotia
- Fadco begins work on residential development project in Enfield
- Flynn Canada to upgrade school’s roof in Bay de Verde
- Guildfords Group of Companies
NS: Constructionbegins on Burger King Restaurant in Yarmouth
Construction of a new Burger King Restaurant has started at 59 Starrs Rd in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, reports TheVanguard.
The restaurant, which will feature the latest Burger King design with a drive thru, will open in mid to late March.
BKR Management Inc. owns the restaurant. The company owns and operates several Burger King franchises in Atlantic Canada.